Whether you're a backyard basher, a crawling enthusiast, or a driver looking to get the most from a tight hobby budget, the 3-channel SLT3 transmitter with 2.4GHz SLT technology offers all you need for dependable, confident control. User-adjustable features include steering and throttle trims, steering rate, and throttle limits. The control layout is amazingly intuitive â€” all controls are perfectly positioned to be quickly accessible when needed and out of the way when not in use.
The SLT3 transmitter's overall low weight lets you drive all day without fatigue. Its steering wheel is foam-covered for a no-slip grip. There's also a handy mount for attaching a lanyard, so you can focus on driving without worrying about dropping and damaging your radio.
The SR315 dual protocol receiver included with the SLT3 radio system not only supports the transmitter's SLT 2.4GHz technology but is also compatible with Spektrum DSMRÂ®Â protocol. It's ready when you are for stepping up to next-level transmitters such as the DX5 Pro, DX5 Rugged, and DX5C. The receiver supports Spektrum Smart Technology, too â€” paving the way for you to enjoy Smart connectivity advantages when using it with Smart transmitters, ESCs, and batteries.
The SLT3 is much more than an economical 3-channel radio. Together with the included SR315 receiver, it's the most affordable radio system available that offers Spektrum quality range, response, and interference resistance while also laying the groundwork to upgrade later for superior DSMRÂ®Â control and Smart connectivity. Its SLT protocol is compatible with the Spektrum SPMSLR300 (SLT Protocol Receiver) and legacy Tacticâ„¢Â receivers, such as the TR325, that are included with some ready-to-run vehicles.
- Economical 3-channel Spektrumâ„¢Â system delivers dependable control now and DSMRÂ®Â upgrade potential for the future â€” perfect for first-time drivers.
- Combines SLTâ„¢Â 2.4GHz security with Spektrumâ„¢Â design expertise for reliable, worry-free performance.
- Spektrumâ„¢Â SR315 dual protocol receiver is compatible with SLTâ„¢Â and DSMRÂ®Â transmitters.
- Proven Spektrumâ„¢Â ergonomic transmitter design provides comfortable, fatigue-free operation.
- User-adjustable features include steering and throttle trims, steering rate, and throttle limits.
- Includes a foam-covered steering wheel for no-slip control and mount for lanyard attachment.
SPEKTRUMâ„¢Â SR315 DUAL PROTOCOL SLTâ„¢/DSMRÂ®Â RECEIVER
The full-range SR315 receiver included with the SLT3 radio system has a compact design for easy installation into virtually any vehicle. Should you decide to upgrade your radio system in the future, this dual protocol receiver is already compatible with Spektrumâ„¢Â DSMRÂ®Â transmitters.