PROLINE BADLANDS MX28 HP 2.8" BELTED TYRES ON BLK 6X30 HEX
This is a pair of pre-mounted Badlands MX28 HP 2.8" Belted Monster Truck Tires. Pro-Line is taking the 2.8" tire game to the next level with the Baddest tire ever conceived: the Badlands MX28 HP BELTED tires! Pro-Line Badlands tires are known for having a sweet Motocross inspired tread and the all-new Badlands MX28 HP tires kick that up a notch with Bigger and Bolder knobby tread in a similar size to the Original Badlands 2.8" tire that you know and love. The Badlands MX28 is a true All-Terrain tire that will find traction on any surface but is best suited for loose & loamy dirt, mud or grass. Just imagine your truck throwing up huge rooster tails with these awesome looking tires!
Pro-Line has developed the technology to mold a High-Performance herringbone weave pattern Belt inside of the Badlands MX28 HP tires that will prevent the tire from ballooning or expanding during use. This will giveyou maximum control to put the power down even at high speeds! The Badlands MX28 HP 2.8" tires provide the incredible grip that you expect from Pro-Line due to the soft M2 compound and the aggressive Motocross inspired tread. The all-new MX28 HP comes in at 2.10" wide and 5.02" tall.
Please note: That the Badlands MX28 HP tires have a maximum speed rating that, if exceeded, could result in permanently damaging the internal belt. For the Badlands MX28 HP 2.8" tires that is 75 mph or about 5,000 RPM. Over revving your Badlands MX28 HP tires could result in breaking the internal belt, which will NOT be covered under warranty. This can be caused by "diffing out" your tires orholding the throttle open while one, two or three of your tires are stopped, which substantially increases the RPM sent to the free-spinning tire or tires.
The new Badlands MX28 HP now comes conveniently Pre-Mounted on the next-generation 2.8" wheel design from Pro-Line, the Raid 2.8" Removable Hex Wheel! Imagine being able to easily change the offset of your wheel to fit different applications by simply changing out the hex! You can go from the included 12mm narrow offset (2wd Stampede®/Rustler® Rear) to the included 12mm wide offset hexes (2wd Stampede®/Rustler® Front and 4x4 Stampede®/Rustler® Front and Rear) quickly and easily. Also, imagine being able to replace a damaged wheel hex without needing to replace your glued tires (6335-00 Replacement Hexes). You can even upgrade your wheels to 17mm wheel hexes or 14mm hexes (Sold Separately) for extreme bashingfun! These new Raid 2.8" wheels accomplish all of this and more by using Pro-Line's unique 6x30 interlocking hex design that is secured to the wheel by 6 M3 screws that are spaced 30mm across. The built-in adjustability and ease of use make this a new must-have wheel for bashers everywhere! Be the first to own the latest and greatest technology from Pro-Line, get the new Badlands MX28 HP 2.8" Belted tires now!
Stampede® is a registered trademark of Traxxas® L.P.
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted
- Molded-in High-Performance Herringbone Weave Pattern Belt
- Aggressive Motocross Inspired Tread Design
- Badlands MX28 HP 2.8" Tire Will Not Balloon or Expand During Use
- Soft M2 Compound Provides Incredible Grip on a Variety of Surfaces
- Belted Tires Give You Control to Put the Power Down
- New Tire Size comes in at 2.10" wide and 5.02" tall
- Soft Foam Inserts Included
- Removable Hexes Allow you to Change Wheel Offsets on the Fly
- Easily Replace Damaged Hexes or Upgrade to14mm or 17mm hexes
- The 2 Most Common 12mm Offsets are Included
- Fits any of Pro-Line's 6x30 Removable Wheel Hexes
- Wheel Made from High-strength, Durable DuPont Nylon Material
- Raid 10-spoke Wheel Design Mimics Full-size Racing Wheels
- M3 Wheel Hex Hardware Included
- Pre-mounted Badlands MX28 HP 2.8" Tires on Raid Black 6x30 Removable Hex Wheels (2 pcs)
- 6x30 to 12mm Hex Adapters (Narrow & Wide) (2 pcs of each)
- M3 x 12mm long SHCS hardware (12 pcs)
- Stampede® 2wd
- Stampede® 4x4
- Other 1:10 Monster Trucks with 12mm Hexes